Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

AC50 fuge ?

Fish_Maniac

Fish_Maniac

Hey NR, quick question,

I just modded my AC50 into a refugium for my 10G tank, and I was wondering what lighting I should use on it. The only algae going in there is chaetomorpha. I planned on using a Marina Betta Kit LED Light, one of those 6 volt submersible ones. Im trying to find the cheapest light possible for the fuge, and Im in Canada so there arent alot of places I can order from online.

Link to the light is here

Hey NR, quick question,

I just modded my AC50 into a refugium for my 10G tank, and I was wondering what lighting I should use on it. The only algae going in there is chaetomorpha. I planned on using a Marina Betta Kit LED Light, one of those 6 volt submersible ones. Im trying to find the cheapest light possible for the fuge, and Im in Canada so there arent alot of places I can order from online.

Link to the light is here

You can try those stick on smd 5050 led (waterproof) and just stick it under the top cover of your AC50 normally you can to cut to length of 2inch or 5cm lengths only problem about them sometimes is that they require some diy skills with attaching the 12volt power supply.

Their could be complete kits in Canada but not sure but it cost me $19 for 0.5 meters of blue (lights only) from local supplyer in australia but you could get that for half the amount from Chinese websites but any way good luck with it all and I hope you find what you need.

I plan to do something similar with my aquaone 100 HOB with macro algae and a small algae turf scubber good luck.

Archived