Pod Your Reef

Where to buy designer clowns?

Justin MD

One of the members sent me a PM. I will have to talk to him but I looked for fisheyeaquatics and I came up with fisheyeservices. No website that is usable though.

I am walking into a case. I will check back when I get done.

I'm looking for Perculas. So I'm thinking more of the Grade A Picasso and Onyx. I have 2 Percula's now that I have had for about 5 years. I want to add a couple more to the tank (125g) and I'm hoping they will host the nems on the opposite side of the tank.

DSC_0058.jpg

FishEyeAquaculture
..... but I looked for fisheyeaquatics and I came up with fisheyeservices. No website that is usable though.

I am walking into a case. I will check back when I get done.

Sorry about the website being down, we've decided it is better and easier to be more one on one with a customer. If you are interested, just send me a PM, email (fisheyeinc@gmail.com), or call (813.892.5349)!!!

jedimasterben
I'm looking for Perculas. So I'm thinking more of the Grade A Picasso and Onyx. I have 2 Percula's now that I have had for about 5 years. I want to add a couple more to the tank (125g) and I'm hoping they will host the nems on the opposite side of the tank.

DSC_0058.jpg

If the two you have are already established (and especially breeding), any other clowns you put in there will be slaughtered, even though you have a large tank. To keep more than just a pair of clowns, they need to all be unsexed juveniles added at the same time, and preferably be siblings. They will fight it out, one will become female, one male, and the rest will remain sexless. Even then, some people still have issues.

If the two you have are already established (and especially breeding), any other clowns you put in there will be slaughtered, even though you have a large tank. To keep more than just a pair of clowns, they need to all be unsexed juveniles added at the same time, and preferably be siblings. They will fight it out, one will become female, one male, and the rest will remain sexless. Even then, some people still have issues.

That is a good point. I was hoping that buying some juvies would be ok since they are not sexed yet. Any else with some real world experience with adding youngsters to an established tank with a breeding pair?

slickwill613

But notice the sellers are more than willing to sell. Go figure.

But if you read he says he had 2 perculas for (5) year he should know better by now

But notice the sellers are more than willing to sell. Go figure.

^^^^^:)

Archived