Pod Your Reef

biocube 29 add a hob maybe?

Bradical84

So I was thinking about adding something to my cube just for some extra filtration and to have a place to help grow some pods. I was thinking about an ac hob or a hob breeder. It doesn't need to have anything fancy just wanted to see what others thought. If I do add something would a ac 50 do ok for just some chaeto?

So I was thinking about adding something to my cube just for some extra filtration and to have a place to help grow some pods. I was thinking about an ac hob or a hob breeder. It doesn't need to have anything fancy just wanted to see what others thought. If I do add something would a ac 50 do ok for just some chaeto?

I've seen people use Canister filters. I believe a HOB would get in the way of the hood/enclosure?

I've seen people use Canister filters. I believe a HOB would get in the way of the hood/enclosure?

I don't have the hood on the cube anymore so thats not a concern . Should have mentioned that lol. I'm cutting some glass to fit the top similar to the hqi biocube. The light is a hang on the back metal halide. Went with that since I found a new in the box one for $60. Might even go rimless if I can find some clear clips I've seen on some marineland tanks :P

Archived