Innovative Marine Aquariums

Some teasers of my SPS growth

matt frizz

Here's some teasers before I clean up my tank and take in depth pics of my 50 Breeder. My SPS are taking off.

Strawberry Shortcake

IMG_0018.jpg

Birdsnest

IMG_0014.jpg

ORA Green Stylophora one of my favorite corals of all time!

IMG_0005.jpg

Unknown Blue Acropora

IMG_0003.jpg

Not SPS but I love my some duncans and this colony is becoming great!

IMG_0012.jpg

TeflonTomDosh
no...

You have one? I'm thinking maybe the 37 people who reviewed it and gave it an average rating of 4.3 stars just enjoy spending 70 bucks on something that has does nothing to change the quality of the standard images.

You have one? I'm thinking maybe the 37 people who reviewed it and gave it an average rating of 4.3 stars just enjoy spending 70 bucks on something that has does nothing to change the quality of the standard images.

mac users, so you're prolly right

lagunastudio

It's probably a really cool little gadget, I'd like to have one. my bad i didn't see the 'i love this 4S camera'.. actually you're probably right sorry.. Damn how the hell you getting these nice macro photos with an iphone.. mine has serious color balance issues.. hahah i was wondering why you posted that info about the lens..

im still looking for the growth?

i thought id see comparison shots lol...

I guess you'd have to spec my thread for that then :P

The birdsnest is unknown but it's a frag from the marine scene's, in Virginia, display tank

Archived