Pod Your Reef

Any Oregon Reefers?

Matteo

Rollermonkey

There are many, but not on here so much. There's a group called...

Pacific NorthWest Marine Aquarium Society

that seems to be moderately active, and most of whom seem to be from OR.

Yeah I saw that one but I didnt like it as much, I am mostly looking for people to trade frags and what not, craigslist right now has nothing

Oooh I'm from washignton technically but I go down to Portland for work. My tank is pretttyy empty right now but in the future I'd be interested:).

clakamas Im in clakamas! cold water tank? and I know plenty of stores I plan on going to Fanta Seas today and luvat I would love to help fill your tank sometime!

AquaticEngineer

If you are going to Fanta Seas today check out their Coldwater tank. I set it up and stocked it for them :D

AquaticEngineer

Did they finally get in some of the Zebra Catalinas? We put 5 or 6 of our regular Catalina gobies we had in there. We collected all the Oregon native animals that are in the tank, which is just about everything except the catalinas and the bat stars. The bat stars actually came from my personal tank :D

Watch out for saltwater fanta seas sometimes though I have to say. They once sold me a full year expired elos test kit hah. It may have been a mistake on their part, but anyways I didn't notice in time...so be wary what your buying maybe:P. I recommend going to this kinda new little store Ocean In A Box. The guy there is really cool, and he has some decent stuff. I think its kinda by west field mall if you wanna go up that far, but he has a website too I think. Also I think everyone has heard of Seahorse Supply in portland, thats a nice little joint too;).

the guy at ocean in a box is awesome sooo nice and good prices, I havent been to sea horse I really want to hit them up though I have heard nothing but good things from them, and I am not sure if they have the zebra ones or not. As much as I like Patrick at fantaseas some of his prices on LPS especially are realllllly high

bongsterr046

Coos Bay, OR here! I would love to trade but I am pretty far from you guys.You should check PNWMAS. Plenty of members do trades and sell their corals, stuff for awesome price.

Archived