Innovative Marine Aquariums

inTank Sump?

DAS212

Hey Stevie,

Ive ordered a few things from you which have all been great! Wondering if you take custom orders, or if you were considering making a sump that would fit in a biocube 29 stand. Thanks!

Thanks. We do not do custom work at this time, we are on a different level with our current projects. I am interested in making a media basket for sumps in the future but sumps themselves I'm staying away from right now.

StevieT, I love this answer. So many times companies will take work that they are unsure of, or that is out of the norm, just to make the customer happy and then have it cause a lot of pain on both sides. I would rather a company tell me no and have me look elsewhere, rather than string me along for something that may or may not ever happen.

Thanks. We do not do custom work at this time, we are on a different level with our current projects. I am interested in making a media basket for sumps in the future but sumps themselves I'm staying away from right now.

Sounds good stevie, thanks anyways.

TeflonTomDosh
StevieT, I love this answer. So many times companies will take work that they are unsure of, or that is out of the norm, just to make the customer happy and then have it cause a lot of pain on both sides. I would rather a company tell me no and have me look elsewhere, rather than string me along for something that may or may not ever happen.

What's that on your nose?? You're still not gettin a discount on your next order.

Thanks. We get this all the time and it's sometimes hard to say no to work, but custom items would be too expensive and like you said I have no idea what it takes to build a sump.

Media basket for sumps is a great idea!

TeflonTomDosh
Media basket for sumps is a great idea!

I bought a used bc14 media basket off here for that exact purpose. Perfect size for 20L sump :)

What's that on your nose?? You're still not gettin a discount on your next order.

Haha! His prices are half of my LFS for the items I order so I don't need an additional discount!

Archived