ReefCleaners.org

New Nano II

NewSchool

NewSchool

Just tried to post these pics on yesterday's thread but no luck. Didn't have much response to those so I decided to read up on my camera and try to take some better shots. A little better, hope you enjoy.

NewSchool

Thanks Divemaster! It's taken me about as long as this tank has been up to figure out how to post pics. I'll keep them coming, wish I could figure out how to do the Nano-Reef close up that I see everywhere. I got a shaky hand.

NewSchool

One last one. Yes this is natural for a BTA to do!!!! You would think my heater broke! I hope the moderators don't kick me off for lewd photo's.

NewSchool

Thanks Korbin, def. my favorite.

Cellenzweig, you've convinced me, tripod it is. My wife is gonna kill me! I told her the nano would be cheap because it's small. . .

fastredponycar
Originally posted by NewSchool

One last one.  Yes this is natural for a BTA to do!!!!  You would think my heater broke!  I hope the moderators don't kick me off for lewd photo's.

FAKE VAGINA!!! :o

Nice tank...what kind of lighting is that....Do you keep the moonlite on 24/7? I noticed the first pic has a blue tint to it...is that the moonlite or just your regular lighting?

fastredponycar
Originally posted by NewSchool

man fastredponycar, i was hoping no one would notice!

hahah! I guess it "fell" in your tank by accident? :D

NewSchool

Thanks apparent, the lighting is stock. . 24 Watt 10,000K 50/50. No, I turn the moonlite on an hour after the lights go out, they are on for 5 hours and then off. The moonlite is an Aqualight, got it at the LFS for $29.00 and is one of the best things I have purchased. Gives a real nice shimmer for night viewing, a lot more tuned down compared to my terrible photo's.

NewSchool

I can't stop messing with it, aquascaping till it all just fits right. I have my hands in this cube way to much.

Archived