Fish  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which fish

• Blue striped pipe fish
    • Atlantic Swalesi Basslet
    • helfrichi firefish
    • Orange lined Cardinal fish
    • Group of Barnicle blennys
    • Mandarin/ Scotter blenny (I have a lfs that can get them eating frozen, And I have a 20l refuge)
    • Red head goby
    • Clown Goby (Freakin thing better not touch my sps)
    • Neon/ Sharknose goby
    • Green Banded Goby
    • Red Striped Goby
    • Clown Blenny
    • Rose Antenna Goby
    • Cave Goby
    • Flaming Prawn Goby
    • Orangemarked Goby
    • Highfin Perchlet
    • Fancy gumdrop coral croucher
    • Falco Hawk
    • Pinkstreaked Wrasse
    • Priolepis goby
    • Other (comment bellow)

Scott W. Micheal and Marc Levison both approve of a mystery in my size tank. I'm not going to add one. I would just like to tell you that many of the reefgods approve. I'd rather have a Pinkstreaked.

your gods are WRONG

don't hesitate, get the pinkstreaked!

TeenReefer.
your gods are WRONG

don't hesitate, get the pinkstreaked!

shesss niceeee..... but i think i want a male, she has very little visible striping.

i was thinking maybe one or two really cool fish and be done. that way ill be satisfied and the bioload will be low. Maybe a mandarin pair or a bluestripe pipe pair, and then call it fullystocked

I have researched a lot of unique fish. For a tank your size, you could do an anglerfish, a mantis shrimp (personal fav), or a Dr. Seuss soapfish. (JK on the last one.)

Pipefish are cool too. Especially because your tank has a larger surface area.

-1 on mandarins. Don't trust the LFS.

TeenReefer.
I have researched a lot of unique fish. For a tank your size, you could do an anglerfish, a mantis shrimp (personal fav), or a Dr. Seuss soapfish. (JK on the last one.)

Pipefish are cool too. Especially because your tank has a larger surface area.

-1 on mandarins. Don't trust the LFS.

my brother works there.
my brother works there.

Sorry. I meant no offense to your bro. But in general, not in this specific instance, LFS are not the best places for info.

TeenReefer.
Sorry. I meant no offense to your bro. But in general, not in this specific instance, LFS are not the best places for info.

Yea, no problem. I just talked with my brother and he feeds the fish there everyday and sees whats eating and whats not. And I asked him if he had any eating he said yes, And its common to get about 1 or 2 out of a shipment of 6 that are eating frozen after about 5days, and if i wanted one he could defiantly bring me home that's eating.

buddythelion

+1 for a group of barnacle blennies! The flaming prawn goby, while unique, will hide the majority of the time and will make you 2x think about anything that has a chance of eating it.

White cap shrimp goby is also a unique fish as well, their fin movements look really nice.

TeenReefer.
+1 for a group of barnacle blennies! The flaming prawn goby, while unique, will hide the majority of the time and will make you 2x think about anything that has a chance of eating it.

White cap shrimp goby is also a unique fish as well, their fin movements look really nice.

Hmmm.... i def. want the pipe fish and barnacle blennies

I've heard that the African bluestripe pipefish (doryrhamphus excisa) is easily trained onto frozen cyclopeeze. I've always wanted one of these but I've read that they do best in pairs, and males and females are impossible to distinguish.

Archived