ReefCleaners.org

Mail Order  ummm Dishonesty?

Guest AbSoluTc

Guest AbSoluTc

How many of you have ever ordered ONLINE and had a dead animal arrive, called up, told them and they credited you?  Did they ask you to send it back?

I ask this, because - I guess I am evil :)

you are truly evil...lol.

Anyway most people trust people when doing business. There are the odd people that will cheat them, but the store still ends up making millions.

Guest AbSoluTc

I have never done it.. but I was just curious - :)  Trying to find a mate for my evil clown.  I know he is lonely, but he needs a woman to slap him into shape!

yeah my clown looks lonley too. My LFS just got a new shipment of clowns. I am thinking of adding one. I really dont know though. ...

Guest AbSoluTc

Well, I gave him a friend once.. and he  killed it - I THINK.  Im not so sure tho.  But the clown did disappear and never returned.

Christopher Marks

I guess as a seller you just place your trust in your customers, as they placed trust in you to send them their product.  That, or I just have a lot of faith in humanity... ;)

I have ordered online before, and once a heater came broken, so I called them up and they sent another one without me sending the broken one back.  Another time they sent me smaller bottles of dechlorinator, so I called them up and they sent me the large bottles and told me to keep the smaller bottles.  I guess its trust both ways.

Yeah sure one can cheat them, but do you really want god to strike down a plague upon your reef tank because of cheating the online LFS? :)

Sure you could cheat them. When the company starts losing too much money, they simply raise the price of their goods and we all end up paying.......

Archived