Cultivated Reef

wachacha 2.5 gallon "supa fly cool tank"

cjm033

Looking good. I have a few questions... How long has the tank been set up? How long have you had the clown goby and how is it doing?

tanks been up for a year or so but i had to totally rebuild it after the urricane a little back but the system currently setup now is about 6 months old and the clown gobys been in there for about 3 n a half months,Chris

Nice variety of coral in there. I like the yellow polyops, maybe we can get a priority mail trade going in june when it warms up here in philadelphia.

I have had a small yellow watchman goby in my 2.5 for a year now, he is doing great.

Jerome

yeah thatd be awosme especially since the polyps are almost ready for s frag job. bad news tho the clown goby died this weekend when my power was out for 2 days. the leather isnt looking great but hopefully will pull through as well as everything elese. any more comments ?

-Chris

That leather is very nice, I am sure it will pull through, very hardy. Sorry to hear about the clown goby. The first one I had lost a battle with the power head... but as I said my watchman goby is doing well. Keep in contact about fraging those polyops.

Jerome

Hey here is a question, where did you get that hood from, and what kind is it? If I were going to keep my 2.5 gallon I would prolly get 2 13 watters. That little hood looks awesome.

Archived