inTank Media Baskets

Is this system I have ok to use for ATO water? Please take a look...

chabooky386

chabooky386

I have a separate water faucet for my filtered water. But, is this unit still a RO/DI system? Can I use this for my ATO or is this only good for personal consumption. I would imagine that this would be ok. But, I don't know left from right on a RO/DI unit. Pictures are below...

post-71617-1341512192_thumb.jpg

post-71617-1341512196_thumb.jpg

I have a separate water faucet for my filtered water. But, is this unit still a RO/DI system? Can I use this for my ATO or is this only good for personal consumption. I would imagine that this would be ok. But, I don't know left from right on a RO/DI unit. Pictures are below...

post-71617-1341512192_thumb.jpg

post-71617-1341512196_thumb.jpg

That looks like a RO unit with a post carbon filter for taste and odor reduction. I don't see a DI filter. You could swap out the post carbon filter with a DI filter, it would then be an RO/DI and it would be fine to use for your ATO.

If you add the DI filter you would not want to use it for drinking water any longer though.

That looks like a RO unit with a post carbon filter for taste and odor reduction. I don't see a DI filter. You could swap out the post carbon filter with a DI filter, it would then be an RO/DI and it would be fine to use for your ATO.

If you add the DI filter you would not want to use it for drinking water any longer though.

+1

Archived