Cultivated Reef

New 5.5

The Unit

I just wanted to show off my new 5.5. The pics dont do it any justice because i had to use my camera phone{cant find the cords to hook up my digital camer to my computer}

this next one shown the front cover off the tank...behind the cover there is

-96w PQ

-2xpenguin mini's (possitions on each side to give a nice

atlternate flow)

-about 10# of LR

-1 incadesent blue light for moon light

*livestock*

-clown

-gsp

-xenia

-kenya tree

-one green shroom{really small}

-green zoos

-leather

Tell me what u think!

yea it is...although she was really dark when i first got her...maybee its just me but i think she lost some of the black...

15.99...here is the killer....i got two of them about a year ago. I got one a little bit bigger than the other to try and mate them. About a month later i lost one, it turn outhe got sucked up into my filter on my old 15H. kinda like nemo. Im not sure if it is an onyx though. Most of the pic i have seen of onyx percs are a bit more black. she was very dark when i got her but it seem as though she has lighteded up...

15.99..............wow seems like a deal dude....wish canada got it for cheap....i dont even know if canada has em LOL

ok so looking at my clown this morning i noticed the her left side(shown in the pics above has less black the the right side...shown in the pic below). so is this an "onyx" or just a "true" clown?

Archived