Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

IPhone app for pics?

Skuba

Ok my question is when I try to take pics with my iPhone the ai sol blue makes the pics look like my phones on LSD. Someone told me u need to adjust the whites on the camera? How can I take good pics and what app would I use? Thanks

Try the Adobe Photoshop Express app. There are others but this one works well for me. W-

Try the Adobe Photoshop Express app. There are others but this one works well for me. W-

I downloaded that earlie and was trying to edit a existing one and only made it worse. How do you do yours

I downloaded that earlie and was trying to edit a existing one and only made it worse. How do you do yours

I play with all the exposure settings. Hard on a small screen. But also, I am an art director for a living so I use photoshop on my mac to do most of my photo editing. There are definitely easier apps with more plug and play functionality, like pre-set adjustment filters vs. on-screen sliding adjustments. W-

I agree man. But mine recently broke and saving up for dslr and at moment with a new tank I'm dumping paycheck after paycheck into it lol

Or get a real camera.

You and devils advocate are like 16, aren't you? Most of the people on here don't have the money to blow on a 1000+ dollar camera because our mommies and daddies don't take care of us like you. Buying a "real camera" just to take pictures of corals you see everyday is asinine.

You and devils advocate are like 16, aren't you? Most of the people on here don't have the money to blow on a 1000+ dollar camera because our mommies and daddies don't take care of us like you. Buying a "real camera" just to take pictures of corals you see everyday is asinine.

It's all about finding the right deal. I got my XS for $400 with the bag an all that. But since you don't know me, I'll let that immature comment slide by.

It's all about finding the right deal. I got my XS for $400 with the bag an all that. But since you don't know me, I'll let that immature comment slide by.

:D. Go to bed. I'm sure you have some paper route to tend to in the morning.

And by the way, what will happen to me the next time you don't let it slide :scarry:

Edit: spending 400 dollars for the sole purpose of taking pictures of corals you see everyday is STILL asinine. In that case, I'll stock my tank and once its full,hire a photographer to take a couple shots of it.

• Like 1
:D. Go to bed. I'm sure you have some paper route to tend to in the morning.

And by the way, what will happen to me the next time you don't let it slide :scarry:

Edit: spending 400 dollars for the sole purpose of taking pictures of corals you see everyday is STILL asinine. In that case, I'll stock my tank and once its full,hire a photographer to take a couple shots of it.

I usually disregard people with abnormally large post counts. A lot of them are disillusioned and will claim you're an idiot if you don't spend big bucks on everything.

I usually disregard people with abnormally large post counts. A lot of them are disillusioned and will claim you're an idiot if you don't spend big bucks on everything.

I think kazooie spends a great deal of time trying to become a better photographer and takes a ton of #### around here no matter what he does. I do think that it is kinda ridiculous trying to get decent shoots out of an iphone or any cell phone camera but to each their own. I'm far from a decent photographer.

That said, It was a bit harsh kazooie.

JonnyBairstow

Hipstamatic is great application for quickly generating interesting photos on the go and can be removed or changed later you captured, also shake your phone, take a bunch of pictures, and be surprised by the results. B)

chrssprngs

I use an iPhone 4S for all my pics. I don't use any app to edit. My editing consists of "is this a good shot? If yes, save. If no, trash. Wasting time taking pics with a phone camera? You don't know what you're talking about. Every pic in my 20L thread is an unedited iPhone pic.

Hipstamatic is great application for quickly generating interesting photos on the go and can be removed or changed later you captured, also shake your phone, take a bunch of pictures, and be surprised by the results. B)

No. No. No!

I get good shots. But no matter what the royal blue gives like a glowing psychedelic affect. It's looks like thermal vision lol

Ok my question is when I try to take pics with my iPhone the ai sol blue makes the pics look like my phones on LSD. Someone told me u need to adjust the whites on the camera? How can I take good pics and what app would I use? Thanks

change the settings on your AIs when taking photos. that's what i do. you'll get much better results than trying to adjust on your iphone.

• 1 month later...

I advice it’s better to stick with the auto settings option. Then the settings will automatically changes according to the lighting and climate. Or just save your manual settings to the right lighting.

Says the guy who lives with his Mom.

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest you better look in to “Hipstamatic”. It is an application which known for produce exquisite images. Also you can find easy settings for your nature of the photo as well.

• 3 months later...

Archived