ReefCleaners.org

what i want.

hogangtp

Ok this is what id really like in my 12gal nano-cube (but really doubt i could pull off) Im gettin a clown fish, that is for sure, probably a false percula. But besides that id love to get a banggai cardinalfish. And either a 2 spot goby, or a firefish. now i no thats 3 fish, which a lot of people think is to much. BUt could i pull it off, and i do, do weekly water changes. What do you guys think?

MiltonCastillo

I have a Ocellaris Clownfish (about 1.25"), one neon blue goby (about 1.00") and a yellow watchman goby (about 2.00") in my 12 gallon nano cube. The gobies seem to be low impact since the blue goby is small and thin and the yellow watchman likes to lie on the sand and doesn't swim alot.

I put all three at the same time, I noticed a small spike in my water parameters and so I did daily 10% water changes for a week. Since then, everything looks good - in fact the blue neon goby has added a lot of weight in just 2 weeks.

thank you for the reply, i wont be putting them allin at once either, if anything goes in togethor it will be the cardinal and the clown, but i will probably be putting in all 3 in week intervals

Archived