Pod Your Reef

got2envy's 15g Zoa and Paly Reef

got2envy

My wrasse decided to get stuck inside my surface skimmer. R.I.P. :tears:

I think I will just get a six line instead...A $50 fish loss sux.

What a shame Maria. Sorry to read it.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang, that really sucks :( Sorry M. :grouphug:

What a shame Maria. Sorry to read it.

Sorry to hear. :tears:

Bummer :(

:(

Holy moley, never thoought of the surface skimmer being a death trap. Wonder if he was chasing pods or something. Poor guy!!!! So sorry, Maria!!!!

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about your wrasse. You would that six line wrasse also because it keeps the pods under control with the zoos!

Maria still has the nicest...............oops just reread we are talking about her WRasse! :rolleyes:

Henry!!! stop looking at my WRasse. :o:lol:

Thanks everyone...I went and got my $10 six line wrasse :lol: even tho I am still mourning my little possum I need help with the over population of pods and a few flat worms. Well, at least I got to enjoy him for a few days and have him on video...cool little guy. I dunno what made him decide to go explore so high up in the tank...I once had a clown fish get stuck in one of my surface skimmers, but I found it in time.

My wrasse decided to get stuck inside my surface skimmer. R.I.P. :tears:

I think I will just get a six line instead...A $50 fish loss sux.

I have been lurking on your thread for a while now and enjoy your pictures and videos. I wanted to pop in say sorry to hear the bad news.

He was a cute little adventurous guy! Too bad.

A good ole non agressive 6line is a very good fish. I gots me one, his name is Throckmorton.

Yep! he was alreadt picking at schtuffs :happy:

Kill pods kill!!!!!!!!!

I have been lurking on your thread for a while now and enjoy your pictures and videos. I wanted to pop in say sorry to hear the bad news.

He was a cute little adventurous guy! Too bad.

Aww thanks! I appreciate that :)

Stop lurking...don't be skurred to post :P

I think I had some zoa irrtating pods and after the 6line went in, they seemed to perk up. But I raised my alk at the same time so I don't really know.

I know..sux big wrasse :(

My little sixline is purdy. I have noticed that PE paly's do not do well for me...I dunno why. They do great for a while and then slowly wither away. I am thinking it is the pods because I always see them all around the place irritating them. Sux cause PE's are my favorites.

I know..sux big wrasse :(

My little sixline is purdy. I have noticed that PE paly's do not do well for me...I dunno why. They do great for a while and then slowly wither away. I am thinking it is the pods because I always see them all around the place irritating them. Sux cause PE's are my favorites.

All of them Maria : red, green, blue and orange ones, or just in your opinion a particular kind, or would you say that all Palythoas exhibit that behavior.

I have some and they never seem to fully open, they do, but remain very small and do not seem to any better regardless of how much light I put them under, or whether I give them more or less water flow.

Just wondering.

All of them Maria : red, green, blue and orange ones, or just in your opinion a particular kind, or would you say that all Palythoas exhibit that behavior.

I have some and they never seem to fully open, they do, but remain very small and do not seem to any better regardless of how much light I put them under, or whether I give them more or less water flow.

Just wondering.

Pretty much any PE for some reason...they do great for a while then slowly melt away..I am hoping it is the pods this time which is why I got the wrasse and transferred the blennies out.

New pix from today :) right click for larger pix

My feisty little 6line...I forgot what great personalities they have.

Untitled-43.jpg

OHAI

Untitled-45.jpg

on the hunt!

Untitled-44.jpg

Z&P's...My pair of purple FF...I ended up transferring the third one to my 40g

Untitled-46.jpg

Rastas are growing at a steady rate

Untitled-47.jpg

Lots of purple coraline growing...I dunno if I am gonna keep it or scrape for the clean look...

Untitled-49.jpg

Purple firefish are photo hogs.

Untitled-50.jpg

My favorites are growing nicely..went from 3 to 7 :)

Untitled-48.jpg

FTS

Untitled-51.jpg

Nice 6 line of DOOM! They are cute, yet so evil.

What are those Blue with Orange mouths there behind your favs?

Those are Eye of Rah..or sumptin' :lol:

I'm shopping through your pics.

:o:lol:

Always such purdy pics Maria!! Sixlines are so hard to get pics of. lol.

Thanks Spiro! yes they are.

Archived