SaltCritters.com

Gearhead's College Frag

gearhead364

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Ohh nice man. Maybe some closer up pictures of the tank???? I want to see what's in it now and the scape especially.

gearhead364

More pics!

2012-06-26_20-41-59_707.jpg

FTS

2012-06-26_20-45-52_393.jpg

TDS

2012-06-26_20-41-17_562.jpg

My neon green hammer..have taken many frags off this piece in the last year and a half ;)

2012-06-26_20-40-52_180.jpg

My lion likes his new larger home :D

Deleted User 4

Nice! Love your 3 island scape. Sexy dwarf lion too. Btw, what are you going to do with all of those (8) toadstools....??? I'd only keep one or none lol.

gearhead364
Nice! Love your 3 island scape. Sexy dwarf lion too. Btw, what are you going to do with all of those (8) toadstools....??? I'd only keep one or none lol.

Thanks Man! only one is actually a toad stool then one is an umbrella leather and the rest are my next batch of pom pom xenias frags that I have been trading with the LFS for more coral ;)

Deleted User 4
Thanks Man! only one is actually a toad stool then one is an umbrella leather and the rest are my next batch of pom pom xenias frags that I have been trading with the LFS for more coral ;)

Ahhh I see. So soon those will be gone for better corals! I'd like that.

gearhead364
Ahhh I see. So soon those will be gone for better corals! I'd like that.

Yeah I love it soo easy to grow and frag just gonna miss this when I move... sucks changing LFS... -_-

gearhead364
What!!!! Not for me?? That's pretty gay man. lolol

Lol he did specifically ask for the whole set up lol

gearhead364

Thanks! just tryin to keep up with you lol I like the clam by the way, been waitin for the lfs to get just the right one.

Deleted User 4
Thanks! just tryin to keep up with you lol I like the clam by the way, been waitin for the lfs to get just the right one.

Hahah I see. I got mine for a very cheap price which is why I even purchased it in the 1st place. Can't wait to see how yours come out ahha.

albertthiel
More pics!

2012-06-26_20-41-59_707.jpg

FTS

2012-06-26_20-45-52_393.jpg

TDS

2012-06-26_20-41-17_562.jpg

My neon green hammer..have taken many frags off this piece in the last year and a half ;)

2012-06-26_20-40-52_180.jpg

My lion likes his new larger home :D

Guess with a Lion in there ..no other fish :0

Nice ... I like it.

Albert

gearhead364
Hi5 man, looking good as well.

Thanks man!

Guess with a Lion in there ..no other fish :0

Nice ... I like it.

Albert

Thanks albert! Ive had my lion since he was a little guy and hes my fav fish so Im happy with not having many fish in the tank if I where to get another I would like to get an angler because I think they are really neat fish and they should get along fine :)

very sick man. looks really awesome. nice job on keeping the stand organized :P

Thanks Jr now lets get your tank lit up! :P

gearhead364
Damn, must be harsh to not be able to insert your pure hands into the tank without gloves....haha

Naa I never wear gloves, and I feed my lion out of my hand. hes defiantly a pet, never tried to sting me.

albertthiel
Naa I never wear gloves, and I feed my lion out of my hand. hes defiantly a pet, never tried to sting me.

Gearhead364 ... you probably mean "not yet" :) I would be careful if I were you as if you somehow frighten them they seem to be able to move at the speed of light, well sort of, and "get" you ... and not a pleasant experience I can tell you especially if they are rather large ... good luck but I would be really careful if I were you

Archived