inTank Media Baskets

Recent rock purchase

matty0206

I recently purchased the 30 pound box of dry rock from Reef Cleaners and I could not be happier! Fast shipping, great price ($58 with coupon and free shipping) and great rock. I was surprised how much rock was in the box. Box was was packaged very well and very little rubble.

Image2-2.jpg

Image1-1.jpg

Image-6.jpg

The bag they are sitting on is about the same size as my 40breeder.

Thanks Reef Cleaners!

Deleted User 3
I recently purchased the 30 pound box of dry rock from Reef Cleaners and I could not be happier! Fast shipping, great price ($58 with coupon and free shipping) and great rock. I was surprised how much rock was in the box. Box was was packaged very well and very little rubble.

Image2-2.jpg

Image1-1.jpg

Image-6.jpg

The bag they are sitting on is about the same size as my 40breeder.

Thanks Reef Cleaners!

looks good! Cant wait to see it in the tank :)

Wait, you mean all that talk about not accepting coupons in the rocks, especially not the one I'm thinkin of... And you used a coupon?

Thank you TuLIPgirl!

I used the only one I have seen allowed with rock. The memorial day 10% off.

johnmaloney
Wait, you mean all that talk about not accepting coupons in the rocks, especially not the one I'm thinkin of... And you used a coupon?
:D

The new website has some rule features and I will soon get rid of that notice....it will be a sad day.

Very cool aquascape. Check back in a few months, we will have our annual rockscaping contest, I think it would place.

• 1 month later...

Got my rock from John yesterday. Ive got to say, it is the best quality I've seen. EXTREMELY porous compared to what I've got now, and it's like every piece in the box was skillfully carved and sculpted to fit together in any combination. Im pretty sure I heard angels sing when i opened the box too.

Archived