inTank Media Baskets

Via Aqua skimmer for sale.

SaltyMist

SaltyMist

I bought this and used it for about a week. Then I bought a Seaclone 100, and stuck with that.

So I've got the via aqua skimmer up for sale.

$50.00 plus shipping, or $50.00 and you pickup and then there wont be any shipping ;) I live in Tujunga, California (it's at the north end of Burbank). Or Im looking to trade it for some Zoo frags.

Heres more information on it:

ViaAqua Multi-Skimmer

Introducing the next generation in hang on the back protein skimmers. The ViaAqua Multi-Skimmer is more versatile than any other hang on the back filtration system in the market today. It is a protein skimmer, mechanical, chemical and either a biological filter or an ultraviolet sterilizer all in a perfect single unit. The ViaAqua Multi-Skimmer is the latest in marine filtration technology.

Variable Venturi

The patent pending variable venturi is an intake venturi which produces more air and dryer foam than any other protein skimmer is its class. The variable venturi allows the protein skimmer to be easily adjusted depending on water temperature, salinity, and/or biological load to insure optimum performance.

External Water Pump The ViaAqua water pump is a 200 GPH quiet, reliable and energy efficient.

Adjustable Collection Cup

If needed the friction adjustable collection cup can be raised or lowered to insure dry foam.

Filter Cartridge

Multi-Skimmers filer cartridge is a mechanical and chemical filter in one. Inside the filter tray is activated carbon, which is divided evenly through out the filter cartridge. Activated carbon removes discoloration and odor while the water polishing filter pad will remove small floating debris.

UV or BIO Chamber

Built into the Multi-Skimmer is a chamber for either biological media or the drop in 5 watt compact PL ultraviolet sterilizer.

Compact PL Ultraviolet Sterilizer

The UV Sterilizer is a 5 watt compact PL UV bulb surrounded by a quartz sleeve for increased efficiency and is enclosed in a replaceable high-density UV resistant plastic that drops directly into the UV-Bio Chamber of the Multi-Skimmer. Ultraviolet light eliminates single cell floating algae and destroys most harmful microorganisms providing a clear healthy aquarium. Available standard in the ViaAqua Multi-Skimmer Deluxe or an additional option for the Multi-Skimmer.

SaltyMist

It's 12 1/2 inches wide, and 12" (aproximately, maby a hair shorter than 12") tall (that would be the space measured from where the skimmer sits on the lip of the tank, to the bottom of the unit, and about 3 1/2 inches deep.

I dont have a 10 gallon here to measure, so i dont know.

Archived