SaltCritters.com

I have some Nice Reptiles to trade for frags

Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos

Hey guys, For those of you who dont know me I work with both aquaria (mostly reefs), and Herps. So spring has come and many of my animals are starting to breed so i'm going to offer some really nice animals for trade. I am looking for mainly SPS But am open to any other things let me know what you have!

* I have one beautiful adult Uroplatus Liniatus "lined Leaf tail gecko. These guys are pretty pricey and come from madagascar.

230uroplatus_lineatus.jpg

*I have a couple adult pairs of Tremper albino Leopard geckos.

These come from pakistan and afghan. and are also ussually pricey. (ready to breed!)

230Tremper.JPG

*I also have a couple adult pairs of High yellow leopard geckos. same as above just normal phase with high yellow. (Ready to breed also!)

230leopard.jpg

*I also have this Western hognose female. She is a beauty, and they resemble rattlers they hiss and sound like a rattler while shaking their tails. This snake is VERY docil has never attempted to bite, and the species is know as a docil well tempered snake. Pluss they are rear fanged. feeds on tree frogs not mice so an added bounus to furry creature lovers heh. This gal is not a cheep snake check out what sub adult Females go for online.

230hognose2.jpg

-I also have some other animals for trade. Like an awsome black and white tegu, some baby turtles, and maybe others.

If you have any questions drop me an e-mail. I'm looking for mostly sps frags, but other stuff intrests me aswell just let me know.

Thanks,

-Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos

Hye guys, I've traded off a couple pairs of Leopard geckos, but I stil have availible! the Liniatus gecko and hognose are still availible aswell. Drop me an e-mail, I'll be glad to help you with any information on setup care etc. if your new to reptiles leopard geckos are really the way to go, Easy care beautiful and just plaint out neat.

Let me know, I'm looking for frags. Rare zoo's and SPS Or a Yasha Goby.

-Juan-Carlos

jimmitoman

Do you have any breeding pairs of anything. I have alot of sps frags and various other corals for trade. PM me if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Juan-Carlos

Hi Jim, Yes the leopard geckos are breeding pairs. They have bred before, and are ready to breed again.

-Juan-Carlos

Archived