ReefCleaners.org

Pogue: You cannot believe what’s about to come down the photographic pike.

andykee

Camera. I bought the amazing Canon S100, a tiny pocket camera with the biggest sensor on the market. I wrote about my reasons here. But in two weeks, I’ll be switching my allegiance. You cannot believe what’s about to come down the photographic pike. Trust me: If you’re in the market for a small camera with astonishing photographic results, hold off for a few weeks.

David Pogue from this article posted yesterday: http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/07/...ctually-bought/

Me wonders what it is :huh:

I've been hearing a lot about full-sensor mini-cameras a lot recently. But the weren't supposed to be appearing until closer to November... :huh:

Hey, I was on that site for a totally different reason. Heck, I don't even like those little digital cameras because I can barley hold them. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

after reading a few of this guys paragraphs ive come to the conclusion, he buys everything apple makes. And that makes him a tool.

ps wow he drives 2 hybrid cars also.. he def thinks hes saving the planet im sure.

pps oh, new york times.... shoulda checked that before i bothered to read a word.

after reading a few of this guys paragraphs ive come to the conclusion, he buys everything apple makes. And that makes him a tool.

What? I thought is was a decent review on the camera. Especially for someone that may not understand the terminologies but is looking to upgrade to something that will take nice pics.

FWIW, I'm not an apple fan, but he is probably spot on about the point and shoot market and the fact that most pics are taken with an iPhone these days.

Archived