Pod Your Reef

Unofficial Photo Challenge

Lalani

Welcome to the Unofficial Photo Challenge!

June 2012

Similar to our previous 'scavenger hunts', these challenges are just for fun and practice and completely unrelated to the official NR photo contests. Each month a single topic will be chosen. Everyone is encouraged to join in and take/post photos pertaining to the topic, which can sometimes be open for interpretation.

Keep in mind that the same rules that apply to the rest of the forum also apply here, so no nudity, sexually explicit material, illegal activities, etc.

Please don't just gather up a ton of photos from your archives. Use this as motivation to get out there and improve on your photography skills... and try to stay out of trouble. tongue.gif

This month's topic:

Street

• 2 weeks later...
Deleted User 3
Right here in this thread.

Cool ! :)

337045_244774488905449_1679262189_o.jpg

This is on Mill Creek Drive in my city. Kind of a road less traveled. Lots of farms around it. This was the evening, I was taking pictures of cows and then it got suddenly foggy and I couldn't see! I came out of it and found this! :) I set the camera on the ground and took a shot. Its unedited.

Sony Cybershot W530

Come on people! :P

I'm a good one to talk though.. maybe this weekend I'll catch a few, but it'll be too late.

What do you guys want to do next month?

devilsadvocate
Come on people! :P

I'm a good one to talk though.. maybe this weekend I'll catch a few, but it'll be too late.

What do you guys want to do next month?

I'm in for next month, my new battery wont be here until Saturday anyhow.

Archived