inTank Media Baskets

Where to buy a 50 Long All In One?

GTi

Hi. Anyone know where I can buy a 50 gallon long all in one tank and cabinet?

I want a glass construction, preferably Starphire on 3 sides.

I'm also open to used if you are looking to sell one.

Thanks!

Mark

I don't think anyone makes a 50 LONG, although I may be wrong . What dimensions are you looking for?

Maybe my terminology is wrong - I want a rectangular tank, not a cube. 36x18x18. Rimless. All in one.

krackerjacksna

Greatlakesaquariums.com. And they are in MI

I have a drilled 40 breeder for sale if your near GR

Outlets710
Hi. Anyone know where I can buy a 50 gallon long all in one tank and cabinet?

I want a glass construction, preferably Starphire on 3 sides.

I'm also open to used if you are looking to sell one.

Thanks!

Mark

Pico Aquariums , Chris is making me a 30g custom starphire Ridge, phenomenal filtration systems and he does great work also can't beat his customer service.

why the hell it gotta be all in one?????????

Coming from a guy with a Biocube! :lol:

I was thinking about a sump but I want to keep it as simple as possible.

Pico Aquariums , Chris is making me a 30g custom starphire Ridge, phenomenal filtration systems and he does great work also can't beat his customer service.

He's not doing custom work at the moment. He was my first choice.

TeflonTomDosh

That's funny. I emailed him the other day and he replied and said they're no longer making aquariums and he'll notify me when they resume doing so.

:angry:

That's funny. I emailed him the other day and he replied and said they're no longer making aquariums and he'll notify me when they resume doing so.

I was very disappointed. Chris said he is focussing on his standard configurations for now. Can't fault that.

Outlets710
I was very disappointed. Chris said he is focussing on his standard configurations for now. Can't fault that.

My suggestion, have Reef Savy, they are Florida, have them build you whatever size tank you want, I have seen some gorgeous starphire tanks by them. They even did the dispay tanks for one of the LFS's here,After that Call chris give him the dimensions and have him send you one of his filtration boxes. You can just install it with silicone.

Like I said just a suggestion , I would have used them but they don't do AIO,, I ended up paying an assload in freight and getting all from one person.

Good Luck!

I spoke to chris today, you might have just misread into things. He is only discontinuing doing any custom tanks for now, he's still selling what has on his website which should be back up tomorrow.

My suggestion, have Reef Savy, they are Florida, have them build you whatever size tank you want, I have seen some gorgeous starphire tanks by them. They even did the dispay tanks for one of the LFS's here,After that Call chris give him the dimensions and have him send you one of his filtration boxes. You can just install it with silicone.

Like I said just a suggestion , I would have used them but they don't do AIO,, I ended up paying an assload in freight and getting all from one person.

Good Luck!

I spoke to chris today, you might have just misread into things. He is only discontinuing doing any custom tanks for now, he's still selling what has on his website which should be back up tomorrow.

Thanks - appreciate it! Interesting idea.

gonzalez78
glasscages.com.... They could customize it for you.... might be on the expensive side.

Don't do glasscages.com they suck, too expensive and you also have to travel out of your way to get your tank. I had to drive over 200 miles to get my tank because their truck food not drive my way.

wildmanzeke

It was just one idea. I have no personal experience with them i just go to look at prices and dream of big tanks.

PicO Aquariums

Sorry guy's I really don't want to turn away any business but it's just too much for me to take on at the moment. I do plan to continue in the future but I don't have a set date for that.

In the mean time I agree Reef Savvy is a great alternative.

Once I get my production units under control "I'll Be Back"

lol only have one biocube now and i think aio setups are a waste of space alot of times.go with a simple sump setup.

It's ok - I Ws kidding!

lol also had this simple setup smart guy

http://www.nano-reef.com/featured/?tank=29

Looks good. I'll check it out.

It was just one idea. I have no personal experience with them i just go to look at prices and dream of big tanks.

No problem!

Sorry guy's I really don't want to turn away any business but it's just too much for me to take on at the moment. I do plan to continue in the future but I don't have a set date for that.

In the mean time I agree Reef Savvy is a great alternative.

Once I get my production units under control "I'll Be Back"

I might end up waiting!

is a 50 long a 4 ft or 3 ft? i was just trying to say that setup of mine i posted worked better then any other tank i had.I have had many aio setups my current 57 rimless with a sump and the simple setup posted.Also after the date in that link i swapped to a 40 breeder and tank just got better and better.one thing hate about aio setups is wasted space.

YankeePete

For what it's worth here is a couple of pictures of an AIO unit I made for a fellow Nano-Reefer for their 40L. It will also fit a 40B. It mounts to the center of the back wall of the tank.....

40L.jpg

40L_AIO_Rear.jpg

is a 50 long a 4 ft or 3 ft? i was just trying to say that setup of mine i posted worked better then any other tank i had.I have had many aio setups my current 57 rimless with a sump and the simple setup posted.Also after the date in that link i swapped to a 40 breeder and tank just got better and better.one thing hate about aio setups is wasted space.

36x18x18 is what I am looking for.

For what it's worth here is a couple of pictures of an AIO unit I made for a fellow Nano-Reefer for their 40L. It will also fit a 40B. It mounts to the center of the back wall of the tank.....

40L.jpg

40L_AIO_Rear.jpg

Looks nice. Sending PM shortly...

Outlets710
lol only have one biocube now and i think aio setups are a waste of space alot of times.go with a simple sump setup.

lol also had this simple setup smart guy

http://www.nano-reef.com/featured/?tank=29

So basically the only filtration/circulation your 30g gets is from a Vortech and a Current SubCurrent and that is the end result, with no chemicals, love it. Maybe it was something different I googled but all a SubCurrent is a just smaller version of what goes in some AIO's, or what Yankee pete posted. You have an overflow, a return and somewhere to keep your media?

Currently I have a 16 Nuvo thats getting great growth and all i do is water changes and mysis feedings.

Chris made me 30x14x16 with a small filtration for the end ,making it a peninsula tank and allowing the box to hold basically same thing you have going on and some cheato. However going w a bigger tank means more coral so i figured I would have to give into the PIA chemical route, Well Plainrt, you have given me hope I might not have to do that after and still have a successful tank.I also plan on running Chem Pure, any other suggestions?

this is my chemical free 16 nuvo aside from Chem Pure

20120419_214318.jpg

Archived