Pod Your Reef

Memorial Day Weekend Sale!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

ReefCleaners.org is having a 30% off sale on selected macroalgae and saltwater plants, including easier to keep calcified greens. (Shaving brushes, caps, fans etc..). Our most popular inverts are also sale priced, and the code "memorialday" will be in effect throughout the weekend, and is worth 10% off The discount is good for every item we sell. Rock included despite restrictions on the website.

Thank you for the continued support, enjoy your holiday weekend!

johnmaloney

They are apparently out of season. We have been told to wait until Nov. I will keep trying though, we got 9 month before last I want to say. Ordered much more than that though...

are you guys going to get more DRAGON BREATH??? I was about to make an order but they ran out of stock I guess? sux :|

eddiecorrea

About to place an order tonight. Is ship time usually 2 days? I'm in Seattle.

Also are the pods a good bunch to help seed a tank?

Thanks!

It is in stock now, we have it under the genus name Halymenia

John, the link is not working.. is it sold out already?

For the person who asked about pods.. I put some in my tank about 4 months ago and still have lots of pods living. I plan on getting more for my new tank. The nice part is that there is a variety of pods.. and they all seem to live in harmony! :)

johnmaloney

It is, but we have more available tomorrow, (adding to the website now), and then another batch for THurs. We have been finding like 4 or 5 a day during normal algae collection so it is coming on the website a bit staggered.

Keep those pods away from the Halymenia via fish control if you can or you won't like them much anymore. Halymenia and ulva are both susceptible to them.

jedimasterben
It is, but we have more available tomorrow, (adding to the website now), and then another batch for THurs. We have been finding like 4 or 5 a day during normal algae collection so it is coming on the website a bit staggered.

Keep those pods away from the Halymenia via fish control if you can or you won't like them much anymore. Halymenia and ulva are both susceptible to them.

Just your pods in particular or any pods?

Also, how big is the portion of your halymenia?

jedimasterben
well i guess not any, but most "pods" will eat it. it is sold by the plant.

Hmm, ok, I will keep that in mind. All I have that I know of are tisbe pods.

As for size, I just wanted to know the approximate size, I figured it was per plant :lol:

Archived