Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Nano Cube at 5 mths

4wheelin69

Do you have any suggestion for my reef? I have 32 watt and 24 watt 50/50. Please let me know what you think, keep in mind that I am on a college student budget. Please bare with me, I am trying to work these pics out.

Thankssh....php?photo=1443

If you can help me figure out how to post the pics I can post. I tried using the attach files and it will not work. I can e-mail pics, but can't figure out how to post.

thanks

DitchPlains

Whats the problem with posting, make your pic less then 600X800 and less then 53k and you should be golden.. ok good luck buddy.

Yeah it's easier to attach (upload) the pix, but then you must make them small enough (resolution, file size) to be accepted by the upload script.

If you have your pwn webspace, it's pretty easy to post pix. Click the IMG button and paste in the URL, you're good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
reeferhead

Hey, just got the e-mail you sent me and yes I live in Lubbock too. Yeah we need to meet and swap some stuff. My tank looks a lot better in person as I would imagine yours does too. Looks good now, but cameras never do justice. You ever got to Aquarilease or Hi-Tech. I go about every weekend if nothing else than just to hang out. We could meet up there. Whatever, get back to me.

ChloroPhil

That's an excellent looking aquarium 4wheelin'. I like how you've chosen to place the zooanthids, although the soft coral in front gets in the way.

Nice looking tank! Love the credit card mod too lol.

Was the lighting retro tough? I was looking at a post about it and the part about splicing and soldering got me thinking twice about it.

4wheelin69

The lights are not very hard to modify, if you just add a 32 watt or something already complete. I have 2x24 watt nano cube pcs and a 32 watt smartlight. It is reall simple, I didn't have to sauder , I only had to cut and put a wire cap.

thanks for your comments.

I recently moved so the tank looks different

Archived