Coral Vue Hydros

Torch for Trade - SC will ship

theclearblue

theclearblue

I'm interested in trading my torch, just running out of room, and I've got the SPS bug - so something's gotta go. Interested in zoo's, SPS, or equipment. Just let me know what you've got.

The torch has five branches currently, but two or three of them are also in the process of spliiting.

This picture shows the torch, but it's set in the tank so that it is deeper than it is wide, so if you're interested and would like to get a better idea of size I can get you a picture from the top.

The tips are white and the inside of the heads have some metallic green in them, but it was lost as I was trying to set the white balance to avoid 20K color deception. Oh well... better to be surprised than deceived in my book.

6464torch-small-med.JPG

If no interesting trades come up, I might be willing to sell it. I'd also like to keep all of the heads together, but if it comes down to it, I might frag.

Hey...does World of Pets still have that shark tank? They are way down Woodruff Rd. if I remember correctly. I went to Clemson and worked at Finish Line in Greenville Mall until I graduated.

theclearblue

Mineralrock - I'm going to wait a few days and see if anything comes up. I'll let you know.

Mattdog - actually the tank doesn't have any more sharks in it. I didn't look very closely, but there are a few larger fish swimming around in it now.

Still looking for any trades...

Archived