ReefCleaners.org

Alife

Doe5ia14

In Oregon they don't have them here.:(

Do you know what stores have them that ship?

I tired to order from Reptile Depot but it took them 3 weeks after I ordered to finally tell me that they didn't have any. :angry:

Thank You

the best way is to find a fellow reefer that you trust in CA area, and send them money and the cost for shipping, then they can go buy one for you...

I will do it for you if you wish..you can trust me where as many of the guys have done business of some sort with me..i can go get one for you in my LFS..if i remember correctly..its $149.99 plus 7.75% tax..and you can calculate the shipping charges...

printerdown01

Aquatic Warehouse in San Diego carries them... They also have a website http://www.aquaticwarehouse.com and DO ship! :) So it looks like we have a match! Their staff is very freindly and always willing to help (I go to college in San Diego), this is a plus if anything happens i.e. the package gets lost in shipping...

**I believe that this is their website!! The Alife is not on the website, but I'm sure that if you're willing to buy one they would be willing to ship it... Here is their phone number: 1-800-517-8118

Calling would probably be your best bet of getting what you want.

NaNO ReeFiN

Theres a new Via Aqua showtank at Aquatic Warehouse where the Alife tank used to be, and that thing is beautiful!

printerdown01

DOES IT LOOK BETTER THAN THE ALIVE!?!?!?!?!?!? -honetly didn't think that that was possible!!! How large is the aquavia (I haven't seen them)?

Archived