Coral Vue Hydros

1st order

phoenix91

phoenix91

Since i upgraded my lighting i thought it was time for some new pieces, just ordered 3 corals and some hermit shells for my 2 crabs.

Looking forward to receiving my order.

surgicalsense
Since i upgraded my lighting i thought it was time for some new pieces, just ordered 3 corals and some hermit shells for my 2 crabs.

Looking forward to receiving my order.

Sweet ... I need to do the same for my hermits. Some of them look cramped :P I purchased some shells a while back and my silly pistol shrimp took them to use as foundation for its den.

phoenix91

I'm getting an acan frag and a war coral and monti cap :)

My two hermits are currently trading shells every now and again, they're fighting over the biggest shell :/ they even killed one of my snails to try his shell on and once they found it didn't fit they discarded it. They need new shells poor guys.

I bought some of the nice, polished decorative shells people use to decorate their beach themed houses and such, and so far none of them are interested. :/

Sucks, since hermits do stuff like this.

15f505fa.jpg

They just don't appreciate nice gestures.

phoenix91

LOL! Hermits are too funny. I bought them a really nice spiral shell, i thought it was nice, neither of them have even looked at it. They'd rather drag each other out of their shells and squabble.

phoenix91

Order arrived before lunch, nicely packaged, the box was slightly wet due to a hole in 1 bag, but due to double bagging the corals all had enough water and everything looks healthy and fine.

Took them home to acclimate over lunch time and will post photos when i get home.

Archived