inTank Media Baskets

bad results with Scapone

SLOreefer

the story starts when scapone had his lights up for sale, his asking price 60 shipped for the csl 15" abs hood with two bulbs. i offered him 50 shipped because the bulbs were used.

anyway he accepted the offer and said he would ship out asap. i pm'ed him a little later asking for insurance on the item, and i would pay the extra amount, to let me know what it was and i would paypal it instantly....he agreed

3 days later and i recieve my package, not only does it look beat up, the reflector was bent, and you guessed it 2 broken bulbs.

i right away get on the computer to pm scapone and ask him for the info for my insurance. he states there is no insurance and can do nothing. ok i think im screwed now, i ask him if there is anythign he can do to make it fair since i requested insurance, he says sorry and offers to pay half the price of new bulbs, im happy and am no longer being screwed right? wrong

scapone asked for my paypal adress and that is the last i here from him, multiple pms and emails later, he is knowhere to eb found. so there i went off to the store to spend another 40 for new bulbs when all i asked for was 2 dollar shipping insurance

Archived