Innovative Marine Aquariums

hey everyone!

oceanhighz

hey all,

just wanted to say hi, and I'm happy to be joining you folks here. I've been keeping SW for awhile and little reefs, and I'll help out as much as I can, along with chit chatting. This username is also my AIM user name. Anytime anyone wants to chat IM me, I'm around.

Brandon

Do oyu have any tanks running currently? Care to tell us about them? Most the people here, myself included, love oggling other people's handiwork.

hey mkramer and cmoreash,

yeah, my tanks are in my signature, however it's slightly modified right now, because my 29 with the corals that I WAS making into my mini-reef had a problem, yes a problem. It struck a leak. I had just left for a trip and when I returned my mother told me that five minutes after I left it started leaking and by the time my father arrived hoem from dropping me off, half of the water was gone, luckily, I keep my water parameters and salinity the same, so my dad transferred everything quickly, nothing died without acclimation. He went and bought a new tank for me, and put sand back in, and the rest of the water that he removed into the new tank, now I am waiting for the sand to settle.

Brandon

Welcome Brandon. Its great to have you here. This is a nice little board.

Your knowledge and experiance will certainly be of help here.

Do you have a web site or pics of your tanks?

hey again,

I don't have pics of my tank, I'm working on getting some now, I am going to put a web page up as soon as I get the pics, right now I only have a personal webpage in the works.

Archived