Innovative Marine Aquariums

My First Post

TonyL

i hope this turns out okay. :) all the corals are under the usual 32 watt csl retrofit. this piece was purchased from tropical paradise in san leandro, ca

another piece from tropical paradise in san leandro, ca. approx 2 weeks old. it starts to grow onto the live rock.

the clam been in my tank for almost 9 months now. 99 cents fish in san bruno (don't flame). :x

the xenia was purhased from aquarium concepts in hayward. it grew like a weed! i threw away couple palm size stalks already to keep it from taking over the tank. i have another stalk if anyone local and want to trade.

finally, the pink zoo frag is from gavin!

the brown and orange zoo in the background bought from nippon in san francisco, grew like a weed also.

not sure if you guys notice but the snail infront of the zoo is actually a bumblebee. he heh.

the yellow plop is from aquarium concepts in hayward also...

theclearblue: not really spot feeding the clam aside from feeding the tank with marine snow.

tank spec:

7 gallon bow front

32 watt csl retrofit

8 lbs of live rocks

for people in the bay area, believe or not the rocks are from 6th ave. :)

used about half of the 25 lbs bag of live sands from petco.

1 clown

1 fire shrimp

1 cleaner shrimp

2 astra

2 bumblebee

1 nass

2 cerith

1 hermit

WorldNation

wow, that looks awesome, u ahve a crocea under 32watts, hmm, i got one in my 10g, but i have 96 watts, i think i'll try a daresa ormaxima and put it in the same. tank looks nice :)

Archived