ReefCleaners.org

SPS Frag Order Review

jadette

Just wanted to give a shout out that I highly recommended Cultivated Reef to anyone who is looking to stock their tank.

I ordered 2 of their SPS frag packs and was very impressed with the variety and size of the frags that I received. Just about all of the frags were multi-branched. A couple of them came in with 4-5 branches (looked like cute little mini-colonies!). Everything was healthy. I had 0 DOAs from the 12 piece pack.

Greg took care of my order and also fulfilled many of the requests that I made (I wanted acroporas only, and did not want duplicates of SPS colonies that I already owned). I also made some other selective requests and Greg took care of me without making me feel like the needy customer.

Customer service was A+++. Every e-mail I sent was responded to promptly.

It's been a week since I got my frags and everything is just plain thriving. Polyp extension is amazing on the acropora plana frags I received.

Will definitely order from them again!

Sorry. Didn't subscribe to this thread so I didn't know anyone had special requests. Most of the frags are in my frag tank under my tank. Very difficult to take photos of it. I did however, move 3 of the frags into my main display. Colors are a bit muted in these photos (I need to work on my photo skills), but it gives a good idea on the size of the frags and how healthy they are (lotsa polyp extension!).

frag3.jpg

frag2.jpg

frag1.jpg

Glad to hear you had a great experience with them. I've ordered from Cultivated Reef twice now and have been 110% satisfied each time. Just like you said, they don't send you tiny half inch nubs on a frag plug. You get a good sized frag every time, and all of the SPS they sent me had branches.

Archived