SaltCritters.com

AZOO out the ------

Whitten

Well the time came to put a fish in the little tank, and I just didn't want to deal with the preasures of having a fish in that little tank, dealing with the evap, and taking care of the corals, since the tank was in my G/fs dorm room.

So I am going to sell or trade the tank off in an attempt to get a larger tank for her to have more than one fish in a tiny little tank.

With the tank will come:

Azoo Deco-Art tank: 30:00

Azoo HOB mini filter: 10:00

Hagen Thermal 25 watt: 15:00

Azoo 13 watt PC clamp lamp: 40:00

Hello lights 13 watt 50/50 PC bulb 10,000 K/ACT: 13:00

Optional:

Live sand: 12 lbs aragonite 5.00 extra

Live rock: 2.5 lbs 10.00 extra

I spent way over 140.00 after shipping just for the basics, but I will be willing to sells this tank with out the rock and sand for around 80.00 dollars.

I still have all of the boxes to everything, and I mean everything, including all the little warranty cards and what not.

My stipulations:

Will trade for used, but not abuse Nano-Cube( if there is such a thing), or I will negotiate.

Buy pays shipping, and insurance is suggested since the tank is made of glass. I will pack everything very well, and make sure that nothing can break the tank unless it is passed around a hall like Ace Ventura. Sorry but I have no knowledge on how to ship livestock so the coral and stuff will have to stay with me.

attachment.php?s=&postid=234186

Ok so I am really getting desperate here, I am in need of getting rid of this tank. I will sell the tank and the HOB together for 40. I really need to get rid of this tank, so that I can buy g/f her nano cube. Please make me an offer or something. I think that the rock and the sand will stay with me so that I can fill her tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well the rock and sand is in my g/f's new tank, but the filter, tank, and heater still remain for anyone who is interested.

I'm sorry my man, they are not. In the process of selling them, I found out that they make a great additional light for my 2.5 gallon as well. So They are going to stay with me. In the future I will moslikely use them for my refugium. But if you are looking for a great light setup for your 2.5 you are on the right track. My suggestion is to buy two, maybe even three of the little buggers.

Here is the link to where I bought them, and the pricing. The bulb that comes with the light is a 6500K, but the Hello lights bulb is only 12 after it is shipped, and if you buy several of them, then you have more than paied for the shipping since the dang things are so light.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod...3030+2146963260

Here is what I am still selling:

Azoo Tank: 30.00

Hagen Thermal: 10.00

Azoo mini HOB: 10.00

Coralife salt mix(only about three gallons worth of mix left, but that is enough for five months worth of water changes on this tank). Free if you buy it all.

Kent Liquid Calcium: Never been used. 5.00 or free if you buy it all.

Here is what I want for it all 60.00 and I will shop or 50.00 and you pay the shipping. Not a bad deal for stuff that ammounts to around 90.00 after you figure in what it cost new, and the price of all the items I listed didn't include tax or shipping.

Archived