Coral Vue Hydros

First Order from SaltCritters

HVani

I made a small order last week when they had a few frags for $5. I picked out 2 WYSIWYG rics, a zoa frag and a farmed green maze frag. Since I don't live too far away I used 2 day shipping. I figured everything was hardy and the weather has been really mild.

The order arrived yesterday and was in good shape. Everything was well packed, and still warm. I temp acclimated the frags, did a dip then added them to the tank. The rics and zoas look amazing! Like nothing I have seen around here. I wish I had gotten a few more rics.

The green maze coral frag was really disappointing. I know it isn't WYSIWYG but it looks nothing like the example photos. Hopefully it will settle in and look a bit better. But it's really disappointing because I have been wanting this coral for a while but have not been able to find it locally.

Overall I'm happy with the order and I will order again, their ric prices are unbeatable.

Couldn't agree more about the ricordeas...Maybe the green maze frag will settle in a little, my neon green gonipora took a couple days before it started getting nice polyp extension. I've had my order in for a week now, and everything is nice and healthy. I ordered a bunch of acans, and I know they aren't WYSIWYG, but all my frags looked very much like the pics.

And yeah, I'm gonna be ordering more from them, for sure.

Lets see some pics!!!!!!!!!!!

These pictures aren't good but it works for now.

The zoas in the middle pale orange) are the new ones. The picture does not do these justice at all

newzoos-3.jpg

The green ric I already had, the one of either side are the new ones. The frag on the far left is the green maze coral

lineup.jpg

maze coral might just be real pissed off from the 2 day shipping. Ric's look nice, those neon green mouths are wild, huh?! One of the ric's i ordered from him is HUGE too!

Well it's been a week and the corals are all doing well. The rics and zoas are great and look amazing. The green maze coral is inflated and looking good except for it is poop brown and pretty ugly. I put it in the shade and hopefully it will come around.

SaltCritters

Just saw this thread. The maze likes higher light and higher flow we have him righ next to our Monti's in the frag tank. Hope he comes around. He's a fast grower.

Archived