Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

C Quest Onyx

rrcg50

this has got to be the biggest pair of clowns that i have ever seen, let alone own

they were breeding for the previous owner and i hope they start soon for me

click to view the video

th_DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

They are pretty... and big.

I've got a pair of Ocellaris that is HUGE as well. I'l have to get a measurement on her - everyone that comes over points are her and their jaws drop.

My friend came over and do he likes my walrus. I was laughing so hard. I just told him that she is just a little bit portly thats all

altolamprologus

That's a huge b!tch! Gorgeous though :) I hope you get some nice black babies :) I hope I don't get banned for saying that

I seen the babies on these (c-quest onyx) from old owner 3 month and already black .I'm glad they are in your care richie those onyx are POWER HOUSE very solid c-quest line ,I'm getting my pair next month hopefully :)

They really didn't strike me as big. Maybe a little larger than usual, but my black ocellaris are only a bit off those. Still pretty though...

Yeah but these are c-quest onyx u would only understand if u were into onyx these are the the truth,

Huh? I don't understand what you said. :huh:

Just because they are C-Quest doesn't mean it's amazing that they're big...?

She is every bit of 5". I have been into clowns for years and she is the largest specimen I have ever seen. That being said there are plenty of other species of clowns that grow bigger but that is a rarity for percs

She is every bit of 5". I have been into clowns for years and she is the largest specimen I have ever seen. That being said there are plenty of other species of clowns that grow bigger but that is a rarity for percs

Oh wow, didn't look that big in the video! Rather large, almost as big as a maroon but not really. :o

Oh wow, didn't look that big in the video! Rather large, almost as big as a maroon but not really. :o

Yes

Real close to a maroon that has just started breeding. I have seen mature maroons at almost seven inches, she is no where next to that but she is definitely a big girl

Archived