Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426
You are very stupid, very stupid.

google translate idiot, very idiot.

Yo he dicho a él,"Tú eres muy tonto." Él no respondé.

I have said to him, “You you are very idiot.” He not respondé.

Tonto, is an adjective, meaning stupid.

Google translate is sometimes wrong. Learn the language.

Wow, you're so intelligent! :wub:

Oh shuttup.

"Shut up," is two words and there is only one 't' between the two words. Also, put a comma after "Oh."

this jibberish is meant for the other thread. i dont want this thread like that. no more. thanks!

Bleh. emot-barf.gif

Sir, I do believe, but correct me if I'm wrong, that the dollar sign comes before the number.

It depends on the situation. I typically type it after because we say five dollars and not dollars in the amount of 5. If I were speaking about cents I would use a decimal point as in .99$.

Also many countries use the sign for their currency after the amount. In finance it typically comes before the number to avoid tampering with the amount after. You could write in numbers before is the dollar sign came after. Also it allows for you to instantly know what form of currency is being used.

There is no reason why I can't put it after the amount.

It depends on the situation. I typically type it after because we say five dollars and not dollars in the amount of 5. If I were speaking about cents I would use a decimal point as in .99$.

Also many countries use the sign for their currency after the amount. In finance it typically comes before the number to avoid tampering with the amount after. You could write in numbers before is the dollar sign came after. Also it allows for you to instantly know what form of currency is being used.

There is no reason why I can't put it after the amount.

OH MY GOD.

gearhead364

Hey not to be a bumer but dont anglers need at least a 30 gal tank? I went through this same ordeal when I set up a tank for my dwarf lion, I went with a b-cube 29. hahaha only bringing this up because your tank is the dem I want in a tank lol :P

post-71145-1334196669_thumb.jpg

altolamprologus
Hey not to be a bumer but dont anglers need at least a 30 gal tank? I went through this same ordeal when I set up a tank for my dwarf lion, I went with a b-cube 29. hahaha only bringing this up because your tank is the dem I want in a tank lol :P

Nope, some species can be kept in just a few gallons. It does depend on the species though

Is that tank a bit small for maroons and lions? :mellow:

gearhead364
Is that tank a bit small for maroons and lions? :mellow:

Nope One maroon clown and one Zebra dwarf lion have had tank all too themselves for over a year :P

Archived