SaltCritters.com

NEW 55gal / Pictures Update 8/5

anthony812

Fishiebusiness

WOW anthony, that tank is great. I especially like the ricordia and the clam. Be sure to put in a nice deep blue background to give the ocean impression.

i am thinking about leaving it blank on the back..because i get a good 3-4 hours of natural sun light every afternoon..that is why i haven't do any color backgrounds yet

ok im intersted now..haha...hmm u sure u can frags those Acros? they still seem small? unless u fraged them already. Ill talk to u on Yahoo..later

grat tank anthony. i may be interested in some of those orange and green ricordia frags in a few weeks or whenever you frag them.:)

i will squirt some DT near the clam with the PHs off..but not direct feed...so basically it eats whatever with other corals. But so far, i had him for over 3 months now and he looks happy and healthy..

thanks for the compliments guys

Metz- Sorry to hear about the Xenia man..but hopfully the new one will grow out..i am not going to frag the orange recordias, only the green ones..

i can see little arms groing up off the spot i told you about. i am gonna start iodine supplementation so it should grow pretty well.

Archived