Top Shelf Aquatics

Yasha Hashi Compatibility

FishingInMyNano

FishingInMyNano

Really interested in getting one of these guys. I was hoping he would be ok with my Randalls Goby w/tiger pistol shrimp in a 15gallon.

I have heard that the yashi hashi goby will only pair with a specific pistol shrimp, does anyone know if this is true? I have been wanting to remove my tiger pistol shrimp, so if hes the problem I could remove him. Anyone got tips on how to remove a pistol shrimp without having to take apart the tank?

any helpful comments would be greatly appreciated.

er, it's called like a candy pistol or something i think (i'm getting one this friday for my yasha hasha.) Basically they have the exact same colouration and patterns as the goby.

Yasha HAZE as in yasha goby. Please don't keep this fish unless you're familiar with fish keeping. On the surface, the buggers might be simple to keep but in reality, theyre prone to internal parasites and develop a weird bends like disease if not feed properly and at least 2-3x a day.

thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by supernip

Yasha HAZE as in yasha goby. Please don't keep this fish unless you're familiar with fish keeping. On the surface, the buggers might be simple to keep but in reality, theyre prone to internal parasites and develop a weird bends like disease if not feed properly and at least 2-3x a day.

thanks in advance!

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! I feed my yashas every 2-3 days, and I've had them for 6-7 months now. Maybe even longer.

Archived