ReefCleaners.org

Has anyone tried this

Seldon

That's really strange of them to have it listed that way on their site. Is the fixture $69.99 or is it just the bulb..

The world wonders... ;)

I'll take a look in one of my catalogues. I'm pretty sure that those fixtures with HQI run about $300 though.

/edit

Sorry, but htey do not have them listed in their most recent catalogue. I sent an Email requesting a price. I'll let you know if they respond.

It says on the bottom of the desciption that bulbs are included. So I would assume that the $70 is for everything. But that is so low its almost unbelievalbe. It it is true I'm picking this up on my next trip to Rhinelander!

K, here's the deal.

I sent an email and recieved a reply today.

"Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize, but the Aqua Halide System is no longer offered itself. The only pieces that we offer are those replacement parts. We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion this has caused."

The $70 price is in fact just for the bulb. They no longer carry the fixture, but continue to sell the parts and accessories. I also did an online search for the fixture and come up empty. I suppose the azoo site may have something though (unless they have stopped production of this item).

Archived