inTank Media Baskets

My Cubus Pico

TheNanoReef

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
timothymarsh

Great design on the tank! Sometimes it's the simple ideas that really work the best. I want to copy this in the future ;)

TheNanoReef
Great design on the tank! Sometimes it's the simple ideas that really work the best. I want to copy this in the future ;)

Are you willing to make me one of these that I can buy from you?

I would but I don't think I would have the time to do it. I started this project summer of last year... Sorry, but I may make one later in the future ;)

TheNanoReef
Beautiful again! I love it! Nice choices of corals. All favorites.

Thanks! I still have some palys and a flowerpot frag to add.

• 5 months later...
truebeliever71

Beautiful tank and love the wood work. I'm in the process of building a stand (not sure if I'm going to do a canopy yet) for my custom 13x13 cube. Do you have photos of the building process or plans that you would care to share?

Thank you.

Beautiful tank and love the wood work. I'm in the process of building a stand (not sure if I'm going to do a canopy yet) for my custom 13x13 cube. Do you have photos of the building process or plans that you would care to share?

Thank you.

Thanks! But unfortunately I do not have any photos/plans of the process of the build. Good luck though, I hope to see some pics of the finished product. :)

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
TheNanoReef

Wow, this thread is still going. But a little update for you guys, this was taken down a few years ago. However, I have another project and it's even smaller than this, so stay tuned for a new thread!

Archived