Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
victor52

WTB Xenia and or Yellow star polyps

Hi, is there anyone willing to sell and ship any type of pulsing Xenia and some yellow star polyps.

Thanks

Hi, is there anyone willing to sell and ship any type of pulsing Xenia and some yellow star polyps.

Thanks

I have green star polyp and pulsing Xenia if be willing to ship. No guarantee on live arrival however, Xenia is not a great shipper

I have green star polyp and pulsing Xenia if be willing to ship. No guarantee on live arrival however, Xenia is not a great shipper

i have pink pulsating xenia,and glowing green star polyps for free just send me a prepaid package and ill get them to u...its easier than it sounds...just send me a pm and ill walk u threw the stepps..also ill throw in so golden nugets palys ...all for free ...send me a pm ..

i have pink pulsating xenia,and glowing green star polyps for free just send me a prepaid package and ill get them to u...its easier than it sounds...just send me a pm and ill walk u threw the stepps..also ill throw in so golden nugets palys ...all for free ...send me a pm ..

I'm in! Lol Can I do it through the ferdex website?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0