lhernandez86

PYA - Small Order

Got a small order in yesterday and I can't say enough about the quality of items he carries. Ordered a Purple Rain Anemone and it was extremely healthy attached instantly to my rock and looks insane under my LEDS! Also got a nice Sunny D Frag that opened up even before my lights came on. Great seller and I would recommend everyone to do business with him.

Thanks!

Luis H

Heard u for some sunny d, are u goin to sell then in the near future

lol might frag them when they grow out...but wouldnt might have a large colony of these. They are super bright and have great color.

Pics of your purple rains?

Pics of your purple rains?

I havent taken any yet, been meaning to start a tank thread to show livestock and coral as I get them. Replied to your PM also...

Glad you liked everything Luis. Will keep an eye out for a nice true perc for ya.

@PYA I'm going to order from your <15$ section in the next month or so. Watch out for me!

Will do! I'll be restocking that section as much as possible this coming week when I have some free time. So keep your eyes open!

They're going into my little tank, which doesn't even have a light yet. But yes, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Got a small order in yesterday and I can't say enough about the quality of items he carries. Ordered a Purple Rain Anemone and it was extremely healthy attached instantly to my rock and looks insane under my LEDS! Also got a nice Sunny D Frag that opened up even before my lights came on. Great seller and I would recommend everyone to do business with him.

Thanks!

Luis H

Wut. He has nems? Where? I want my bloody roses.

Will do! I'll be restocking that section as much as possible this coming week when I have some free time. So keep your eyes open!

Thanks!

Wut. He has nems? Where? I want my bloody roses.

"Had" got this last week or the week before just waited a bit for the shipping.

Glad you liked everything Luis. Will keep an eye out for a nice true perc for ya.

Lol meant "Thanks!" to this...

Awesome, please frag the Sunny D and ask you're anemone to split! :bowdown: