ReefCleaners.org

Get it while it lasts, folks

halmotors

For any of you who live in New Hampshire, or along its borders in Vermont, Maine, and Massachusettes...Inland Reef in Nashua is closing it's doors forever! I've always relied on this store for a good base of knowledge and livestock, and the idiot owner wants to close it now and open an astronomy store... X)

Anyway, they have a lot of stuff for cheap, and it's going fast...here's the website.

http://www.inlandreef.com

If you live in the area, I suggest checking it out. I know I'll be heading up there to try and buy some stuff! :P

And we'll lament the loss of yet another good marine speciality store...

Littleoceans

.... I don't know when the last time you went there.. but they have almost NOTHING left.... was there 3 weeks ago...and 90% of the stuff was gone... Just letting you know... LO

Originally posted by Littleoceans

.... I don't know when the last time you went there.. but they have almost NOTHING left.... was there 3 weeks ago...and 90% of the stuff was gone... Just letting you know... LO

LOL...sorry, I was basing that off of what their website lists. I just happened to pop onto it this morning (haven't been there in a while), and saw they were closing, so the first thing I did was write this thread. Sorry everyone!

Archived