Top Shelf Aquatics

253's 3 Gallon Bow Front Pico Reef!

up.left

too much wheel gap there bro, what is that an xi you got that 4x4 stance LOLZ

JK nice e30 i want one in the worst way :/

tundrashaul
Its sold out. But the diy is the point! :D I've decided to go with 12 3w led's fully dimmable. Just waiting for payday to order this kit.

Got this one pic today!

DSC_0191.jpg

That's and amazing picture!

Just wired my led system from rapid. Where the 3 blues are there should be another UV Purple and Red but they didn't work on arrival so should be getting some more soon.

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

too much wheel gap there bro, what is that an xi you got that 4x4 stance LOLZ

JK nice e30 i want one in the worst way :/

lol I slammed my other ride but its sold now. As far as the e30's height, its on 16x8's with a 4.10 diff so I can actually corner quickly and not have to doge every bump in the road. Stance imo isn't for your daily driver.

thanks, Heres a quick update.

Added pink and gold's, zombie eyes, nuke greens, mean greens, tubbs blues, water melons, radio active and dragon eyes, and various other zoas. Also two different hammers.

Acans, and blastos to come!

DSC_0109-1.jpg

DSC_0113-1.jpg

surgicalsense

Love both of your tanks ... now I love how you have the corner scape with the larger tank and all that open sand bed :wub:

surgicalsense
Thank you! The sand bed is getting more and more full over the weeks ;)

I would really like to see what your placing there.

Does anyone know if those hammer will be okay growing into each other over the length of the contest?

I like the light a lot although I am taking all of the whites out!

The light will be RB,UV,G,RB,R,RB,UV,G,RB,R,RB,UV,G,RB in the next couple days.

The green's uv's and red's together make somewhat of a day light look on their own.

I would really like to see what your placing there.

Thanks! Will be posting soon. Working on getting some sps and selling some softy's. Also picked up a 6x6'' piece of flame algae and a 5x5'' green welso yesterday.

Ill post a picture of the current led setup. Its almost done. I am waiting on my last led to come in the mail since I blew it. The driver is a meanwell eln 60-48D. I have a reef keeper but no light controller module so after the contest I will make a couple more bars like this and add them to the 70 gallon. Until then I am using a standard potentiometer to manually dim the led's during the contest.

The Pink and gold behind the brain are growing incredibly fast.

I am still waiting on one more uv led. The uv led's have their own optic so I laid out my led string knowing such. I have them on a dimmer now and will post pics of the box later. I am also running a JBJ ATO with a float switch in the back right corner and a float switch below, this is powered by an aqulifter.

DSC_01302.jpg

DSC_0133-1.jpg

DSC_0134-1.jpg

DSC_0135-1.jpg

DSC_0137-1.jpg

DSC_0138-1.jpg

DSC_0140-3.jpg

DSC_0146-4.jpg

DSC_0149-2.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

Just blew a green and red for some reason? Wasnt even touching them. Well i ordered them from rapid. Im really trying to get everything done before this damn deadline. Luckily rapid ships fast, but im 230#$ into this led system now. <_< its really breaking my pockets..

Unfortunately I am out of the contest already. I do not have the money to buy a par 38 and I keep blowing random led's. Only half of my color string remains so I will be selling whats left of my led kit and the tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tam- there is the sickest fight scene in old boy after that guy gets his teeth pulled out lol.

Aquemeni5110- nice build, Right now on my main tank im running four of those rainbow strips with different variations.

Archived