inTank Media Baskets

added live rock yesterday

2D_Todd

Yesterday afternoon I took a drive to Tropicorium to pick up some live rock. At the moment I do not have the patience to tweak with my digital camera to get a decent shot, but you get a general idea. Tank is 20g long, circulation is done by an AquaClear 150 and a Powerhead 301. The lighting is a temporary 20 watt with a generic flourescent bulb. Soon I'll add 2 more flourescents and change the bulbs so one is actinic and the other two are 50/50. The rocks had a lot of macro which Ill keep on till the cycling is done. Questions? Comments? Concerns? This is my second try at Reefkeeping. The first one was successful, however leaked while I was on vacation a few years ago.

nice LR!! and nice rockworks...hmmm..do i only see crush corals as your sand bed? you can try to put more Southdowns or seed from others finer LS and have the larger ones on top. but the tank is looking good..can't wait til its full of corals..

Originally posted by Stryf3

nice setup...

but what kind of lighting are you using...it looks yellow..

A bulb that came with a shoplight I bought years ago. It will be yanked out soon.

Nice tank, like the aquascaping.

More Live rock would do quite nicely as you intend.

Nice website.

What did you think of Paris? I spent Christmas there 8 months ago. Got a few relatives there.

Originally posted by Sahin

Nice tank, like the aquascaping.  

More Live rock would do quite nicely as you intend.

Nice website.

What did you think of Paris?  I spent Christmas there 8 months ago.  Got a few relatives there.

Are you talking to me? I don't have a website.

rocks look nice...you going to put a background on the tank?? the wires can be annoying to look at (the master of the obvious at work here...lol). can't wait to see it as it progresses

Archived