Cultivated Reef

Datasheets

gbru316

Just received my order today, thanks for the quick service!

I know the Cree datasheets are readily available, but I haven't been able to find anything on the other LED's you carry. Specifically, the exotics. I tried googling the part numbers on the label of the anti-static bags they are packaged in, but can't find anything.

Specifically, id like to know if the 495 nm and/or the 470 nm emitters output anything in the 475-485 nm range, as that's were several secondary products (Lutein, b carorene, and violaxanthin) are synthesized.

If datasheets are available, would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

Making this information available would help those of us that are into the more technical aspect of lighting.

Thanks!

Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Just received my order today, thanks for the quick service!

I know the Cree datasheets are readily available, but I haven't been able to find anything on the other LED's you carry. Specifically, the exotics. I tried googling the part numbers on the label of the anti-static bags they are packaged in, but can't find anything.

Specifically, id like to know if the 495 nm and/or the 470 nm emitters output anything in the 475-485 nm range, as that's were several secondary products (Lutein, b carorene, and violaxanthin) are synthesized.

If datasheets are available, would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

Making this information available would help those of us that are into the more technical aspect of lighting.

Thanks!

We are working on getting the datasheets for the exotics. Currently only the 660nm is up on the website.

I should have the rest of the Exotics soon. To answer your question now, only the 470 would get you in the 475 range. Both of them have a normal distribution on their peak wavelength similar to the 660nm.

We are working on getting the datasheets for the exotics. Currently only the 660nm is up on the website.

I should have the rest of the Exotics soon. To answer your question now, only the 470 would get you in the 475 range. Both of them have a normal distribution on their peak wavelength similar to the 660nm.

Thanks milad! I'll keep an eye on the site.

Archived