Top Shelf Aquatics

Update on 20 ,what do u think?

rapier0

Hey rapier0,

Is that the venturi mod on your Maxi-jet? Is it running your skimmer and if so, how do you like it?

I was thinking about running my CPR SR2 with the venturi mod but have read mixed reviews about it... thanks! :D

Chris

Originally posted by SeaMac

Hey rapier0,

Is that the venturi mod on your Maxi-jet? Is it running your skimmer and if so, how do you like it?

I was thinking about running my CPR SR2 with the venturi mod but have read mixed reviews about it... thanks! :D

Chris

You know sorry to say its just a cheap seaclone with an airstone in it for extra bubbles. It runs good though, enough to keep the water clean. you should try the cpr thing, my bud has done it and it runs ok, unless you buy a really high end skimmer its never going to be what you really want it. but its ok as long as it does the job. his tank is really clean, as long as you keep up on the water changes and dont over feed you should be ok with a pretty good skimmer.

Wow thats a really big frag :) It looks good. Thanks again, You say you need to frag that pipe organ, perhaps when our transaction is done, we could try the pipe organ

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived