inTank Media Baskets

I just orderd from INTANK..again

Tennreefer

Like it says.Ive allways been very pleased with Stevies products.I think Ive gotten everything I can for a BC29.Im sure Ill be happy with the order.heck, maybe he will put a neat sticker on it B)

Like it says.Ive allways been very pleased with Stevies products.I think Ive gotten everything I can for a BC29.Im sure Ill be happy with the order.heck, maybe he will put a neat sticker on it B)

omgomgomg

;)

Move to inTank forum unless you're going to specify which products you'll be reviewing here.

Uh Oh!!

The Forum Police have spoken! :scarry:

I come to PR to get reviews on products, not an announcement of someone's order.

;)

AT LEAST tell us what you ordered, so a review can potentially be expected.

I come to PR to get reviews on products, not an announcement of someone's order.

;)

AT LEAST tell us what you ordered, so a review can potentially be expected.

I guess I should have said it was a two parter :rolleyes: .It took you longer to post your complaints about my post than it took you too read it.sorry I wasted your time.anyways.Ill give my full review of my mods and many INTANK products I have used over the past few years.stay tuned.I guess I need to look up how to post pics too. :P

Uh Oh!!

The Forum Police have spoken! :scarry:

:ninja:

I guess I should have said it was a two parter :rolleyes: .It took you longer to post your complaints about my post than it took you too read it.sorry I wasted your time.anyways.Ill give my full review of my mods and many INTANK products I have used over the past few years.stay tuned.I guess I need to look up how to post pics too. :P

:ninja:

Don't worry there will never be a shortage of people ready to immediately jump down your throat on this site for what you're doing "wrong".

Don't worry there will never be a shortage of people ready to immediately jump down your throat on this site for what you're doing "wrong".
Well,Im kind of new to this whole interweb thing.NR is the first place I ever posted on.I guess you could say Im learning something new every day.
Well,Im kind of new to this whole interweb thing.NR is the first place I ever posted on.I guess you could say Im learning something new every day.

Ahh you will learn alot of things. I mean you already learned something today other than siwelk is a dick. :D

Archived