Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Can't dive it.. yet.. my nano!

Samala

So I only have one picture so far of what I WANT my nano to look like since I haven't gotten farther than the lovely cloud phase of my tank.. still cycling. I'd like to imitate the formation of this wall I shot in the Exumas the past summer. If anyone can identify anything in the shot (other than the Gramma loreto), I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Its a shot with an underwater camera from the Exuma islands which push east into the Atlantic from the Bahamas. So, this is a pic of a wild coral reef. I'm sorry if that was confusing! :) I have no idea if it's bowl lettuce or not, I just thought I'd throw it online and see if anyone could identify anything in it besides the fish. I'd like to use this particular picture as inspiration for my nano aquascaping. So.. it'd be neat if anything in the picture were available in the hobby.

Thanks for lookin!

Yeah that's really easy to imitate. Just buy the fish and the live rock. Don't get any type of cleanup crew, filtration, or water changes, and your tank will look like that.

Archived