inTank Media Baskets

Snowflake Eggs

US Marine Coral

US Marine Coral

Just curious if anyone has a good way to estimate how many eggs this is. I would like to be able to keep track of my hatch rate but I need a good way to estimate how many eggs I am starting with. Thanks

SnowflakesEggs.jpg.

Blow up the photo to be giant, go into MS Paint, dot each egg with a white or pink or green or whatever color dot (any not natural color so you can tell you put a dot), count each time you make a dot.

If you don't want to do them all, do a square inch of the photo and multiply for an average.

US Marine Coral

Thanks guys. There are 200 plus in that rectangle so I am guessing that there are over 1200 eggs? That sound right?

SnowflakesEggscounted.jpg

FishEyeAquaculture
Send your pair to me and I'll let you know in two weeks ;)

You, rrcg, smitty, ericm1205, pickle, eileen, sweet<3, or bootes wouldn't want that pair.

I will go ahead and take them, I'm sending my FedEx account number now so you won't have to worry about shipping. B)

I will go ahead and take them, I'm sending my FedEx account number now so you won't have to worry about shipping. B)

Always looking out!

FishEyeAquaculture
Don't worry johnathan I already sent him your credit card info and told him I'll hold the fish for you, just looking out for you :naughtydance:

Damn, that's where that charge came from.....

Archived