Top Shelf Aquatics

Goatfish question

mimie

Hie all,

I am considering adding a bicolor goat to my 20G. With the departure of my pseudochromis and true percula, I thought this would be a great addition.

Please advice.

That fish will grow to 8-10" and is waaay too big for a tall 20g tank. And as he grows, there's a good chance he'll go for your cleanup critters.

You just had two fish die, and you still don't know exactly why. Please don't add anything else until you figure out why, or your tank has stabilized. If you go a month without seeing any more signs of trouble in your Hawk and Maroon (after you've cured him of Ich), THEN think about another fish.

Just not a goatish.

Matt,

There you are. I have shot u several mails but have had no replies. You must be getting sick of me and my questions.

Sorry for the trouble...

No, not sick of you at all. I just haven't gotten any e-mails since I last sent you one. My server seems to be having all sorts of problems today. But then, everything seems to be giving me trouble today.

Sorry, mimi. Did you receive ANYTHING from me today?

Matthew

tu me manques beaucoup...lol!

Good to see ya! Cava bien?

N'ways, yeah, I sent you 3 emails on Yahoo.

I am about to leave the office now...have a pleasant weekend.

xoxo

Mimie

Dammit. Looks like there was a problem in my mail server and outgoing mail was being dropped. So those e-mails to you were lost. Sorry. I'll try to remember what all I said and mail you again.

Damn, so many other emails lost, too.

What a freakin day.

Whao..you are hot tempered. How about some *kisses* from mimi...just dont let you fiancee read your mails..lol!

Yeah, I guess I missed all of your valuable mails!

Take care. be good too!

xoxo

mimie

Archived